Saturday 11 May 2013

I don’t regret splitting with Presh – Kcee

Kcee of the defunct Kcee & Presh was recently interviewed by Iyabo of Vanguard Newspaper where he said he had no regret breaking up with his former group member Presh. Read part of the interview below

So how did you meet Presh ?
I met him in a church choir  and we were running the choir together after which we entered for the Star Quest TV reality show together and won the show.


What brought about the split between you and Presh?
I don’t know what people really want to know about my break up with Presh. But what I know is that we are no more doing business together  and we collectively decided to pursue solo careers after 12 years of
performing as a group. That’s what we are doing now. We didn’t quarrel or beef each other. It was a joint agreement that we should pursue solo careers.   It wasn’t because of money or anything. I think it just happened that way, we never saw the break-up coming. We just had an idea to do separate albums and that’s what is happening right now.

Are you missing Presh ?
I think I’m getting more attention now than before. The attention I’m getting now is bigger than what I was getting when we were together.


…Meaning that you did not regret splitting with Presh ?
For me, I have no regret because it  was a mutual decision taken by the group to show their fans their individual genre of music. I have been working to stay on top of my game. I’m not sleeping, This is a time for salvation  because I have been working towards  this achievement. So, no regret at all .

Meanwhile we are yet to hear any hit from Mr Presh. It will be safe that he is still trying to cook up some bad ass beats for a madt hit.....lol. May we not grey while we wait.



2 comments:

  1. Lol!
    U r just a meanie..
    "May we not grey while we wait"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear,d only time u dont regret spliting wit pple is when u r able tu forge ahead witout wavering due tu challenges,den come out successful n bcome known.nice 1 kcee.n kip being alert cos Presh might just b cooking up somtin smashing tu get popular too.

    ReplyDelete