Sunday 5 May 2013

I'm the father of Michael Jackson's children - Mark Lester (British Actor)


Former child actor Mark Lester believes he's the biological father of deceased superstar Michael Jackson's children Prince Michael, 16, Paris, 15, and Blanket, 11, and he's willing to undergo DNA testing to prove it.

The Oliver! star alleges the Prince of Pop asked him to donate sperm one year prior to the births of the children, whom Lester claims now closely resemble his own four teenagers.

It gets more interesting...click to read more

'After Michael asked me to donate sperm for him I completely forgot about it.'
Yet speaking to the outlet apparently jogged his memory, as he continued: 'I remember Michael ringing and saying, ''Oh, you don’t have any fertility difficulties do you?''
'Then out of the blue about a year later, he mentioned sperm donation and I agreed.'

Michael Jackson
'We always used to stay at an isolated cottage at the Cliveden House hotel in Berkshire. I even took the kids to his home in the US. We were like one big happy family.'
Still, Lester maintains he never doubted the paternity of Jackson's progeny while the Beat It singer was alive.
Only after Jackson's drug-induced death at 50 did the lifelong pal entertain the idea that he may be the father of the grieving youngsters.
'I noticed the likenesses in my own children and his,' he explained. 'My daughter Olivia looks like Paris (me cant find any resemblance o....Herriet is blonde na!). People have also pointed out similarities between myself when I was younger and Prince.'

Harriet Lester
Paris Jackson

The family has not responded to Lester's resultant pleas despite his insistence that he remains willing to undergo DNA testing to confirm whether he is the children's biological father.
Friend Uri Geller corroborated Lester's claims in 2009, saying: 'I have no reason to doubt Mark’s story, simply because I remember years ago in New York, Michael implied to me that he wanted Mark to help him father a child for him.

Now obviously I cannot be 100 per cent sure that Paris is the biological daughter of Mark. But I remember those words and knowing the relationship that Mark had with Michael and their families and their children and the many trips they took together. 
'There was such a very strong bond, that to me, it really makes sense.”
Lester, however, adamantly states he will only submit to genetic testing with the approval of the Jackson children.
He remarked: 'I wouldn’t have a DNA test without the children’s permission but when the children come of age, and it’s not far away, and they decide they want me to do it then I will. It is up to them.
Source: DailyMail

Well as the saying goes....someday sometime, the truth will always prevail. I'll keep my fingers crossed as events unfold...and trust me to bring you guys the gist when its hot and smoking!
In-between, I feel sorry for the poor kids.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:50 am GMT+1

    What is sure is that these kids are Caucasians. They are not blacks, Negroid. Therefore, Michael Jackson is not their father biologically.

    ReplyDelete