Tuesday 18 June 2013

Can You Rent A 3 BR Flat For N20 Million Per Year ?

I was was just surfing the net and I was drawn to some articles about Banana Island Ikoyi. Further Investigations opened my eyes more to the light I never knew....lol
Some people are indeed balling o. A 3 BR flat there cost twenty f**king mill a year....before u trip, a plot of land (water front) cost about a billion naira. Yesus!!!
I have concluded that Nigerians are wicked. People will drive out of their 2 billion naira house, pass Obalende, see poverty (especially children hawkers) and still have the mind to sleep. The god of mammon rules supreme in this part of the world. God help us all

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:04 pm GMT+1

    I dey craze? Na it i no go buy land dey build house? Mtchewwwwww!#bbm sadface#. Nora Fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:04 pm GMT+1

    I dey craze? Na it i no go buy land dey build house? Mtchewwwwww!#bbm sadface#. Nora Fab

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:06 pm GMT+1

    Wait a minute ..!! Is the plot of land in heaven..?
    I can even buy couple of apartment oversees wi vat money..!! #1 billion..??? *ehen
    #3♠Cizzy..

    ReplyDelete