Wednesday 19 June 2013

The Story Of My Life - Advise Needed


Abeg lets help him out o. Read his letter below and drop your constructive advice.

I used to date Bisi. We dated for 4yrs; 4rm 2006 to 2010. The first two of those 4yrs was the best for me. Though then she had not gotten admission into uni. And I was planning to do direct entry to a uni too. So both of us were idle. after one year into d relationship she gotten admission. I was 90% instrumental in her getting d offer. So she left for schl while I was still waiting for my own. I'm 6yrs older dan her just dat I enterd schl late. Before she left, I was everytin to her. We enjoyed d best relationship ever. Her mum knew all about us. Then few months after she left 4 schl, she started changing, d calls reduced, at times she won't pick up my calls, she even forgot my birthday. Wen she came back after 4months. She begged me dat it was schl stress. Due to d luv I had 4 her, I forgave her. Few weeks after she came back, I realised dat she was
pregnant.(Not for me). She dosen't want her mum to knw cos she's a single parent, so she had to cry and beg me to help ha. I felt cheated and humiliated. Bt I took ha to a doctor friend and did away wit it. She promised it would nt happen again. She resumed and went back. Few months later she returned wit d same problem for another guy. The funny tin is dat she never knew any of these guys' houses. Dey just did d tin in schl and went their ways. Dis time around, I told her mum. It was d mum dat did dat one 4 her. I told ha I can't continue again cos I look like a fool. I always used protection wenever we played. Then she nw stopped a few months before my admission clicked in a state 9hours away from her. She cried wen I was going and she promised to remain faithful till I come back. After a year, in 2011, I went back for a month, she was still sober (or so I thought) and we got intimate a couple of times b4 I went back. She nw said I shud come home at least once in two months, bt I said it is nt possibe, dat if she truly loves me, distance and time should nt be a barrier. Few months after we stopped communicating.no one asked why cos we both knw dat the distance was telling on d affair. "Late 2012, I met Amope. I liked her instantly. We are in the same schl, so we started dating. This girl loved me like there's no tomorrow, but she has this overbearing and obsessive-possessive attitude dat made me get tired of d relationship as soon as it started. Coupled wit some other stuffs about my family not liking her even though they've nt met, to her not paying much attention to herself, I waited for close to two years thinking she'll change for better, bt as it is, it deteriorated. So I had to opt out of d relationship, though very painfully, cos dis girl was always there wen I needed help, most especially financial. Bt dat's not enough to settle down wit if other attributes are missing. I missed her, bt I just had to let go b4 its too late. Presently, I'm back at my place to do my project stuff. Bisi came looking for me, as she graduated this year cos she went to a state uni for a 4yr couse. Me I'm in a slow moving fed. Uni studying civil eng. So, we became friends once more and she now dropped the bombshell! She wants us to do introduction!! I got scared. Though I'm almost 30 nw and wit good prospects, bt can I settle wit ha considering all wat happened in d past? Pls dnt mind the lenght of the post, I just want to make it concise. I need advice pls. Should I accept the introduction or nt?

6 comments:

  1. Young man, you are going to make one, if not the biggest mistake of your life by marrying that young lady. She cheated on you once, and you cheated on her too. That's how it will continue in that marriage. Finish your studies first and get a very good job. Start making alternative plans for a wife. Goodluck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear, I don't think it is wise at all. Two different pregnancies from two different men just because of the distance. If you guys get married and you have to be away for say 3 weeks on official work, what will happen then? she will sleep with any available man because she is lonely? Once bitten twice shy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:37 pm GMT+1

    do not make that mistake, be patient she is not ur wife you will find yours soon enof, just continue living and blank her out of ur life so she dosent block road for your real wife. kpele shit happens

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:09 pm GMT+1

    If u love her nd u believe she has changed 4 good,den go ahead wiv d wedding. Bt plz mk sure she gts preggy B4 marriage...jes saying

    ---Taemy---

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be a man, face your studies and get a good job first. Marriage is more than 'i love you'. No man or woman is an angel but you may not may not find it funny if you marry her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:44 pm GMT+1

    Bros,she's not ur wife. She doesn't want to see herself dumped, cs she has known ur weak point n she's using it on u.she knws u re a torelating type,n u torelated all. Wat u guys had wasn't Love,but Infactuation."A word,is enough for a wise"
    Nora fab

    ReplyDelete